You need never buy travel insurance again. This free Platinum Travel Insurance* is as comprehensive as it gets and will cover you for an unlimited amount of trips. So you, your spouse, your children (under 21) and your Supplementary Cardmembers, are covered wherever you may wander. Moreover, they will receive worldwide coverage, whether you're traveling with them or not and however you book or pay for your trip.
* Travel insurance is only available to persons residing in Hong Kong and traveling outside Hong Kong.
- Personal Accident Insurance up to HK$1,000,000.
- Medical Expenses up to HK$500,000 for medical and hospital treatment abroad including surgical fees, hospital charges and emergency dental treatment.
- Follow-up Treatment up to HK$30,000 for 3 months after returning to Hong Kong for bodily injury incurred on the trip.
- All Evacuation and Repatriation Expenses.
- Loss of personal cash and documents up to HK$3,000 including loss of banknotes and travelers cheques as a result of robbery, and costs for replacing personal travel documents if stolen.
- Baggage and personal items up to HK$15,000 including loss or damage of your baggage, clothing and personal effects during the journey.
- Baggage Delay up to HK$3,200 for purchase of essential clothing and toiletries.
- Flight Delay up to HK$3,200.
- Missed Departure up to HK$10,000.
- Trip cancellation/curtailment up to HK$30,000.
- Personal liability up to HK$1,000,000.
- 24-hour Worldwide Emergency Assistance cover.
- Amateur and winter sports included.
You will also receive extra coverage, when trips are paid for on The Platinum Card, including coverage for travel accidents on booked public transport up to HK$4.000,000.
This is not a contract of insurance. Please call The Platinum Card Service (852-2277 2233) to obtain a copy of the Policy Terms and Conditions.