- Round trip economy class ticket from Hong Kong to Phnom Penh on Dragonair
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation & daily breakfast
- Roundtrip private car transfer between airport and hotel
- 0.3% TIC Levy
- Travel insurance
1. A deposit of HK$2,000 per person (adult & child) must be paid within 3 days upon flight and hotel confirmation. Final payment must be paid 21 days prior to departure. All payments are non-refundable and transferable.
2. Payment by credit card without handling charge.
3. Prices quoted are on per person basis and subject to change without prior notice.
4. Ticket is valid on flight / date shown.
5. Package must be completed on or before Mar 31, 2005.
6. Flights and room confirmation are subject to availability.
7. 50% mileage accrual for Dragonair The Elite program only
8. Package is non-endorsable, non-reroutable and non-refundable.
9. Departure taxes, Hong Kong airport security charge, airlines insurance surcharge, airlines fuel surcharge and travel agent service fee are not included. Depart Every Mon, Tue, Thu & Fri
Flight schedule (for reference only)
Hong Kong - Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh - Hong Kong
Mon, Sat - KA200 (08:00/09:40)
Mon, Sat - KA201 (10:35/14:15)
Tue, Thu - KA206 (16:15/17:55)
Tue, Thu - KA207 (18:50/22:25)
Airlines Surcharge Table
Min / Max Stay
Dec 20 - Feb 5 / Feb 14 - Mar 31
3 / 9 days
Feb 6 - 7 / Feb 12 - 13
Feb 8 - 11
Purchase Any Package From Us and You Can Enjoy
20% Discount on Hong Kong Airport Express Line Ticket
PO Box 2288 Regency Square 296 Blvd Mao Ts Toung Phnom Penh 3 Kingdom of Cambodia
In the heart of Phnom Penh's business district, it is instantly recognisable as the tallest building, not only in the city but also in the whole of Cambodia. It is the country's first five-star hotel and the first choice for those who appreciate the best.
92 Rukhak Vithei Daun Penh, off Monivong BoulevardSangkat Wat Phnom, Phnom Penh Kingdom of Cambodia
Located in the heart of the city Phnom Penh. Raffles Hotel Le Royal is on 20 minutes' drive from Pochentong International Airport and within easy access of the city's attractions like the Royal Palace, Central Market, Russian Market and National Artifacts Museum.