Our time now:
Oct 10, 2004
Sun 4:31
Book flight? Quick and Easy!
Globus
Cosmos
Disneyland, California
CGU International Insurance plc an Aviva company
Hertz Interactive Reservations

Travel Tools
Forex Trading
Travel Links
Realtime HK
airport flight
Visa-free Access
HKSAR Passports
Visa-free Access
BNO
$$ Converter
World Time
World Weather
Email this Page
FAQ

About Us
Refund Policy
Security &
Privacy

Information
Recruitment

Refund Policy

Air Tickets

  • The Terms and Conditions of the fare applied will determine if an unused or partially-used ticket is eligible for refund and/or if a penalty is involved.
  • Unused or partially-used tickets should be forwarded immediately to Travel, attn. Interactive Products.
  • In addition, all refunded tickets are subject to a HK$250 Refund Charge which is levied by the H.K. Travel Industry Council.
  • If a refund is forthcoming, the ticket will be forwarded to the relevant airline. Refund processing time could take from 2-6 months or longer.

Super Value Hotels

  • An administrative fee of HK$50 (or equivalent US$8) per reservation will be charged for each amendment made to a confirmed reservation. For hotels in USA/Canada and Europe, where a fee of HK$100 (or equivalent US$13) per amendment is applicable.
  • In addition to cancellation charges levied by the hotel concerned, the following charges will apply:
  • - cancellations 4 days or more before check-in date-
    HK$100 (or equivalent US$13) per room;
    - less than 3 days before check-in or No Show-
    one night's accommodation charge
  • It should be noted that peak season cancellations may carry higher cancellation penalty fees.
  • Refunds, if applicable, are strictly based upon presentation of the Super Value Hotel (Customer's Copy) duly certified and stamped by the hotel. Any refund made will be at the total discretion of the hotel and subject to the hotel's refund policies.
  • For partly utilised hotel reservations, refunds will be subject to the handling charge of HK$100 (or equivalent US$13) per voucher and subject to the hotel's refund policies.
  • All requests for Refunds must be presented to Travel within 14 days of the return date.

Package Tours

  • For Package ID beginning with V... , L... or X... are non-refundable.
  • Cancellation charges for Package ID beginning with C... are: 25% of tour cost if 10 days or more before departure, 50% if less than 10 days before departure, 100% if no show. Amendments are subject to HK$400 per person per amendment plus any other cancellation fees as imposed by the Tour Operators or hotels.No amendments will be accepted within 3 days prior to departure.
  • Cancellation charges for Package ID beginning with IT0KA... are: HK$500 per person if 21 days or more before departure, 25% of the tour cost if 20-1 days before departure, 50% if within 24 hours before departure or no show. Refunds must be applied for within 3 months of the tour date. Unused portions or tour package are not refundable.

Limousine Hire

  • Cancellations will only be accepted at least 3 hours before the scheduled pick-up time. For car service before 09.00, cancellations must be received before 22.00 the night before. The No Show charge will be 100% of the applicable rate.

Globus & Cosmos

  • If cancellation in writing is received more than 45 days prior to departure, the deposit will be retained (max. 20% of total price).
  • For cancellations received within 45 days of departure, the following charges will be levied: 45-22 days prior to departure-20% of total price, 21-8 days-30%, 7-1 days-50%, on departure day or later-100%.
  • Cancellation charges also apply to additional accommodation reserved prior to and after the tour.
  • If Globus & Cosmos cancels a tour, the passengers will be rebooked, subject to availability. If an alternate tour is not acceptable, all monies will be refunded.
  • Higher cancellation fees may apply for cruises.


Home | Flights | Hotels | Packages | Cruises | Limo Hire | Hong Kong Tours | AMEX Cardmembers | Disney | Globus & Cosmos
About Us | Refund Policy | Security & Privacy | Travel Links | FAQ | Recruitment

© Copyright 2000-2022 All Rights Reserved
Users of this site agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the website.